Warsaw: 1931. Quarto (32.5 × 24.5 cm). Original photo-illustrated wrappers; VIII, 64, XI,  pp. Numerous pages of advertisements. About very good; light soil to wrappers; light wear to spine strip. Item #4073
Single issue of this richly-illustrated and documented journal of modernist Polish architecture and interior design, published from 1925 to 1939. One of the editors was Romuald Gutt (1888–1974), a prolific Polish architect and key representative of modernism.
This issue contains several lengthy articles on the new building of the Ministry of Religious Confessions and Public Education in Warsaw, another on the Pharmaceutical Laboratory "Asmidar" in Warsaw, a long study on urbanism in the Soviet Union, an essay by Theo van Doesburg on contemporary Dutch architecture, as well as several shorter notices. Each issue features numerous superbly printed photographs (some full-page) of interior views, sketches and floor plans, models, as well as finished buildings, in addition to several pages of architecture-related adverts.
Outside Poland, KVK, OCLC show scattered issues at ETH Zurich, the French National Library, Ljubljana, Giessen, Columbia, and Michigan.